“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”
-Dalai Lama XIV
You are a creatrix. A visionary. A connector. An ambivert / introvert.
You likely identify as a coach, founder (for-profit and non-profit) and/or researcher, community leader and friend.
You see patterns and needs. You see how things can come together.
You don’t have all the answers, but you are actively exploring.
You believe in doing the work + allowing for miracles.
You take action on your ideas and invest in your success.
You are wise enough to know your limits and when and how to ask for help.
You are no longer willing to hope things change or delay your potential.
You know you need to get out there and market yourself, your foundation, your business and your products.
But you aren’t willing to buy in to unaligned and exhausting content creation, marketing campaigns, funnels, etc.
You seek an ally in making your dreams a reality.
You are ready to resonate on your terms.
+ a nonlinear “career”
+ a not-even-JK-Rowling-could-imagine-this life story =
I’m not your average writer. Or analyst. Or strategist.
I don’t practice the “just one thing” approach to life.
I’m hopelessly curious. I can’t hide it…and I don’t. I could tell you this is my only gig (it isn’t) and I could tell you I’m an (overnight) “expert” in funnels and analytics and all the noise folks say are important. (Hint: they can be, but a fancy website and email funnel aren’t usually your main problems.)
But I won’t.
Why you ask?
Because I’ve actually launched and grown successful companies (still at it) and helped others along the way. Most were done in countries where the big FB, IG et al don’t ‘work’ per Western rules. I’ve seen entrepreneurs emerge despite everything, and I mean everything, being stacked against them.
So if you have a dream, you have even a slightly blurry vision for what you want your life to stand for, let’s talk. I don’t contribute to noise. I help you make your dreams resonate with impact and money as fast as possible.
<< Where my heart is most pure and my creativity abounds – Africa!
6 somewhat-random-yet-also-important facts about me.
In living my wild and precious life so far I’ve:
- launched companies in the US and Africa and worked in corporate banking and e-commerce for Fortune 100s (Read: I pull from many styles of business and ask bigger questions),
- pitched VC’s and startup investors and groomed other early-stage startups to be pitch worthy (Read: sell sell sell big dreams in short slides),
- run African safaris, retreats and lived (so far) in 7 countries on 3 continents (Read: I’m used to having to think on my feet and deliver on promises; I’m not a military kid btw),
- navigated kidnappings, bomb threats, mob violence and a few muggings (Read: I can persuade to sell a need and focus on what actually matters!),
- taken on too much and suffered by not asking for help sooner (Read: teamwork!),
- learned that none of that matters if you can’t actually listen and deliver results people need and want. And laugh. Gotta remember to laugh.
ABOUT THE TEAM
aka extra power for special projects
Researcher – Humanitarian and Aid Sectors. Grant Writer. Yogini.
Graphic Designer. Proudly Ugandan.
I’m always on the lookout. Graphic and Web Design. Writing. Marketing. Etc.
I believe in sharing my privilege and education, and I know attitude and focus are significantly more important than papers and certifications.
I know people who need people, so never say no to yourself. Contact me and let’s see if we’re a match.